Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox has over 500 million users worldwide, and the Email & Lifecycle Marketing team builds email and notification programs to educate, engage, and retain these users at scale. We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to build intelligent programs to help educate users about key Dropbox features and nurture them towards higher levels of engagement, upsell and retention opportunities. You’ll work with analytics and product teams to understand key moments in the user experience and build campaigns to address friction and reduce user churn. As the expert in this stage of the user lifecycle, you’ll also be responsible for optimizing existing programs that are significant drivers of retention and user engagement here at Dropbox.
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies for B2C and B2B users at key engagement and retention touchpoints
- Build and execute campaigns across email, in-product messaging, and mobile
- Work with growth and marketing analytics teams to measure our initiatives and maintain performance of large-scale, automated programs
- Partner with user research, messaging, and growth product teams to ensure the creation of thoughtful user experiences across campaigns and in-product touchpoints
- 3+ years cross-channel CRM marketing (email, mobile, in-product) for large user or customer bases
- A/B testing and experimentation knowledge
- Experience building out programs from scratch using data & customer insights
- Experience using CRM platforms like Iterable or Braze to build scaled, evergreen lifecycle programs
- Analytical thinker comfortable with measuring campaign performance and finding areas of opportunity using existing data
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)