The Campaign Management team is a dedicated team of data and campaign experts committed to providing swift, high quality customer communications utilizing our mature and best in class campaign management platform. If you’re interested in joining a high performance team with a strong reputation for exceptional quality, we encourage you to apply!
Cigna is seeking a proactive self-starter and experienced data-driven candidate to support Pharmacy customer communications through campaign development utilizing SQL and Unica. This is a business-facing technical and operational position, with an opportunity to further grow marketing and business competencies. The candidate will be a member of the Campaign Management team and will not only be maintaining recurring processes but also developing multiple complex campaigns with varying deadlines. They will be collaborating with business partners on campaign objectives, requirements, and strategy –The person in this role will connect the dots between business strategy and the data needed to execute a thorough and multilayered campaign execution solution. They will be responsible for all aspects of the campaign development process, from requirements intake to file production, including the campaign design, development and execution. Tasks include:
- Requirements documentation
- In-depth data discovery and analysis
- List management
- Vendor management
- Complex SQL query development
- Campaign development in Unica
- Test execution
- Production Support
A successful candidate must be driven, self-motivated and self-sufficient, possess business consultative skills, have strong attention to detail, demonstrate excellent organization skills, and exhibit advanced SQL development skills. This individual must be able to manage their independent development responsibilities and coordinate with a wide array of partners to ensure overall execution of the entire process.
- Requirements intake: translate business requirements into SQL and a campaign.
- Develop multiple complex communication campaigns (email, direct mail, outbound phone) simultaneously in the Unica tool
- Campaign Management for new and existing campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing communication owners on the goals, design, documentation and deployment of complex customer communication campaigns. This individual will attend kick-off meetings and requirements gathering sessions to understand the business request and facilitate completion of intake documentation.
- Learn business rules and underlying data to support the delivery of quick, reliable solutions with the highest level of precision and data quality
- Collaborate with partners to ensure lists are not only timely and accurate but meet the business needs of the campaign
- Communicate and collaborate with vendors to set up new file transfer processes and initiate new email development
- Extract and summarize customer healthcare data by building advanced SQL programs to meet complex and changing requirements, while complying with privacy and security policies
- Follow best practices, processes, standards and strategy as it relates to campaign management
- Adhere to stringent quality control and testing procedures with the ability to investigate issues
- Proactively build and maintain processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high number of concurrent tasks with a heightened sense of urgency and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Daily production support for existing campaigns
- Provide frequent progress updates and maintain documentation
- Support campaign reporting and analytical insights
- Ability to identify automation opportunities and campaign process improvements
- Translate highly complex concepts in a way that can be understood by a variety of audiences
Experience and Education
The Campaign Management Advisor will have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5-7 years experience in campaign development, consumer marketing, reporting with focus on campaigns, and/or a combination. Advanced SQL skills are required and Unica is preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability managing projects; including overall responsibility, organization, and timelines
- Exceptional attention to detail, including technical and business specifics.
- Ability to understand a variety of complex processes simultaneously operating
- Advanced ability in managing priorities and complexities in the day to day and overall projects
- An ability to both add creativity, while also developing within best practice frameworks and standards.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.