App Annie is looking for a data driven, process focussed and innovative Marketing and Creative Project Manager to join us. You will be part of the Marketing team, and wear our Customer Obsession hat with pride to ensure marketing and creative projects are planned efficiently, delivered on time and meet business objectives. You’ll work cross functionally with the marketing team and lead our talented inhouse design team.
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I bring an integrated team’s vision to life with the scope of the project. I’m often at the center of large marketing campaigns and lead the integration of creative components, content, demand generation, regional teams, localisation, and overall go to market strategy.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Lead marketing project management process in planning and executing projects and initiatives. Consistently hold cross-functional teams accountable for delivering on required project inputs and aid in resolving obstacles interfering with project success factors
- Brief our internal creative team, to ensure marketing objectives are well defined, integrated and reflected.
- Communicate with stakeholders to gather project requirements and tech specs, align on project timelines, review project plans and get approvals
- Onboard, manage, and run air traffic control through our external agency partners
- Help prioritize projects and communicate those priorities to the broader Marketing and cross-functional teams
- Set expectations for when creative project requests will be met based on current and anticipated future priorities and bandwidth
- Identify, develop, and improve upon creative processes across marketing channels to create clear, efficient, and collaborative workflows
- Regularly report the status of projects and ensure project schedules are up to date. Keep stakeholders aligned
- Lead ASANA project management, ensure teams are keeping their projects up to date.
- Ensure cross team collaboration with localisation, product marketing and webteam
- Ensure our Marketing Calendar are updated
- Ensure our marketing assets are well shared in Seismic
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a digital producer, project manager or program manager with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams, and developing relationships
- Experience working with creative teams
- Experience managing vendors and contractors
- Track record of operating independently and without oversight
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Impeccable cross-functional skills, team player and strong collaborator, as you’ll be working with people from many different teams and regions
- You are highly organized and detailed oriented with an ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- A Self-starter with ability to learn quickly, thrive under pressure in a fast-paced and shifting environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer…
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!