< See all openings This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expand a community for a hyper-growth startup. ClickUp is a product-led growth company that, up until 2020, has spent $0 on marketing and grew purely from organic, viral growth as users discovered, grew to love, and shared our software. ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to 200,000+ teams and a $1 billion 🦄 valuation in under 3 years. We’re now one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world.
Do you enjoy taking an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a data-driven business environment? If so, this may be the role for you! ClickUp is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Analyst with strong attention to detail to join our team. You will have the opportunity to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and increase the overall competitiveness of our platform.
- - Assist and support Marketing Analytics stakeholders (Paid & Growth Marketing, Organic and Product Marketing teams) by providing actionable marketing and user acquisition customer insights.
- - Perform data investigation/discovery to identify and/or explain business and marketing trends or anomalies.
- - Track and analyze paid media campaigns and organic efforts across all channels, website traffic patterns, and Product usage behaviors.
- - Work tightly with marketing operations team to define data required to perform desired analyses and development of data processes to deliver required data.
- - Assist and support in gathering, scoping, and executing use cases as well as closely working with paid marketing & analytics team to provide reporting and campaign insights.
- - Deliver ad hoc analysis and continued development and improvements in marketing performance dashboards and reports.
- - Partner closely with Data Engineering team to provide thought leadership and detailed requirements for data needs.
- - Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics, Business, or a related field.
- - 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical role.
- - Advanced SQL query writing and experience working with analytics data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake, Hadoop, Oracle).
- - Working knowledge of digital marketing channels as well as full funnel KPIs.
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to simplify complex concepts for a technical and non-technical audience.
- - Working knowledge of rules-based attribution and algorithmic multi-touch attribution.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.