Are you a confident, incredible communicator? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? If this is you, then you're who we're looking for. The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is hiring a Marketing Development Rep.
The company, Dan Martell | SaaS Academy, was created to help other businesses grow and succeed. We work together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you in order to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.As a Marketing Development Rep you will be responsible for converting Marketing qualified leads into Sales qualified leads and initiating activation for new clients.From taking on new challenges, to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by delivering results for your customer and thrive in a fast pace environment this is a perfect position for you. Be sure to read on!You Must Be
You’re good at:
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication.
- Empathy for customers and their success.
- Desire for committing, over-delivering and following up with leads to ensure they feel valued.
- Problem-solving and proactively analyzing data to gain clear insights to improve conversion rates.
- Managing your work and collaboration in a highly organized and proactive fashion.
Even better if:
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You love connecting with people
- You have experience working in a sales development role
- You love to learn and improve in your free time
What You'll Do
As a Marketing Development Rep, you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead outbound communication campaigns to our existing community to attract new prospects.
- Connecting with Leads as soon as they enter our pipeline.
- Create and refine nurturing follow up processes to move leads through the sales pipeline
- Qualifying prospects and identifying qualified sales leads for the sales team.
- Ensuring follow-up & high-quality hand-offs, through passing leads to the sales & customer success team with calls-to-action, dates, and complete profile information.
- Partnering and working closely with team members in marketing & sales
- Meet monthly sales goals / objectives.
- Manage sales pipeline and proactively move prospects forward.
- Providing timely feedback to marketing department around continually improving the quality of leads.
What You'll Need?
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 1+ years of experience in sales, sales admin, or customer service roles
- Experienced with online tools (G-Suite, Asana, Trello, Zoom, Calendly, Pipedrive, Hubspot)
- History of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Extremely comfortable engaging with driven entrepreneurs - Selling from your heels, delivering value and ensuring prospects are a fit
- Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below. Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.