Dataquest is an interactive online learning platform for data science. We’re passionate about helping students go from zero to job ready. We help students deeply learn concepts, build projects, work together, and gain the confidence they need to start new careers. Read more about our philosophy here, and read what students think here.
We want to help tens of millions of students worldwide change their lives through data science education, and you’ll play a key role in helping us get there. We’re looking for collaborative and passionate team members, to help us continue to build out our 30+ person remote, global team.
This is a fully remote company and we are open to applications worldwide. You don't have to match all of the listed requirements to apply, we're truly looking for people who can grow along with our diverse and global team.
Job purpose and overview
As a Marketing Generalist, you will have a high level view of all content marketing initiatives. You will review and coordinate the execution of planned content marketing initiatives in a timely manner and build the pipeline for future quarters initiatives following a agreed upon cadence through different distribution channels (site, email, partners, social, etc).
You will also be responsible for:
- writing and managing content
- assisting with social media and reporting
- identifying and pursuing partnership opportunities with external organizations and individuals that will contribute to the overall company success
As a true generalist, you will be involved in multiple areas of marketing and will collaborate with team members to manage the marketing project calendar and make sure we get things done.
This role reports to the Marketing Lead.
Our Compensation Philosophy:
We benchmark everyone against a high-paying anchor market and add a cost of living multiplier. This approach allows us to hire the best candidates and retain the best talent for each role regardless of location, as well as bringing more diversity to our team.
The salary range for this role is between $41,000 and $90,000. The final number will depend on the selected candidate's location and years of experience in a similar role.
Some perks of working at Dataquest:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- An annual professional development allowance
- Free Dataquest account for life
- The chance to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged and mission-driven team
- The chance to contribute to team direction
- 100% remote with flexible working hours
- A supportive environment where help is always accessible
#LI-Remote #Remote #workfromhome