Working under direct supervision, the Marketing Lead Analyst is primarily responsible for social media and tradeshow exhibitions and promotion. As a Market Lead Analyst, you will also coordinate and administer various ongoing marketing campaigns, including planning, execution, tracking and reporting key metrics and deliverables. In addition, the Marketing Lead Analyst will support organizational Social Media Relations efforts.
- Utilizing the online content management system to post, format and manage content. Responsible for social media channels and content creation.
- Assist Management in the creation and development of a variety of professional presentations and communication tools to both internal and external audiences.
- Conduct strategy meetings with Sales management and Marketing Director regarding exhibitions and exhibition promotion for approximately 30 tradeshows annually.
- Manage relationships with Zuant lead application and ITC Exhibits.
- Coordinate and execute a variety of marketing communications, including e-mail, fax blasts, and direct mail cards.
- Involves working with both internal and external service providers.
- Monitor marketing and communications efforts to ensure they are consistent and on strategy.
- Bachelors Degree with 2 - 5 years' relevant work experience OR Masters' Degree in related field in lieu of professional experience.
- Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Access, Word, Outlook
- Proficient PowerPoint design and development skills
- Established Organizational and Customer Service skills
- Familiarity with website content management systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.