A Blue Orange Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing the tactical aspects of Blue Orange Digital’s marketing plan. A heavy emphasis will be on coordination with on-going sales efforts including the creation of sale material and the proper alignment of our website and sales messaging.
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record in marketing analytics, experience owning a task from inception to close and be comfortable with advanced analytic solutions to empower our organization.
As a data-driven analytics firm, we’re excited to see your resume filled with specific results and accomplishments!
The Marketing Analyst will be a driving force behind Blue Orange’s future growth - and we believe in rewarding our team.
Our Benefits Include:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life
- Professional Development support
- Parental leave
- Flexible work hours
- Washington DC, New York, Remote
- Implement, track, and expand integrations with third-party eCommerce software including but not limited to platforms for web personalization, user experience monitoring, and A/B testing
- Develop and implement search engine optimization (SEO) tactics to improve organic search engine rankings and performance
- Perform periodic audits and routine keyword research to ensure web assets are fully optimized
- Stay current on digital marketing and competitive market trends by monitoring key industry publications, reading, attending seminars, and networking
- Regularly report on keyword rankings and organic traffic performance across all web assets
- Optimize web assets to ensure SEO effectiveness
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing including SEO, SEM, AdWords, social
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Google analytics
- Experience working with multi-touch attribution would be a plus
- Experience managing multiple digital marketing from ideation, to implementation and execution
- Awareness of analytics tools (R, python, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field/equivalent experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- Ability to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined with efficient implementation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical peers and business customers
- Ability work on a team as well as complete projects and tasks individually
- Hands-on, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic