Who we are
Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS software that makes it incredibly easy to launch, run and grow your very own profitable credit repair business. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit; and through our platform, they’ve made over $120ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to become “Credit Heroes” and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup when our founder overcame his own credit issues.
Today we’re a stable, fast-growing (2X Inc. 5,000) company with over 80 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
Why Credit Repair Cloud
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at Credit Repair Cloud? Here are 5 reasons!
Stability & growth
In 2013, Daniel Rosen launched Credit Repair Cloud, the software that now powers the credit repair industry. You will be joining a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
Talent will surround you
We have created a highly collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to learn and grow. Your teammates are always willing to help and share their knowledge. We also encourage you to share your ideas!
We invite you to meet the team here:
Our culture and values
Our approach to hiring and working as a global team relies on valuing every individual for who they are, their belief in our movement, and their zone of genius superpowers!
You can learn more about our customer-centric mission and our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion here:
We don’t micromanage, and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We trust our team members to take full responsibility and ownership for the work that they do.
You can pick where you want to work every day
At Credit Repair Cloud, we embrace the remote culture. Some of our team works from our offices while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to work in the place that makes you most productive.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Annual benefits, which may include a budget for personal development.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Fitness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
Want to learn more? Visit our careers page https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/careers
Now that you know us let’s talk about you!
This position is responsible for assisting in the planning, development, and execution of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. The position will help track conversion data and determine where adjustments need to be made in the campaigns to ensure we are always utilizing the most effective marketing efforts and are optimizing our campaigns.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Coordinate logistics for marketing campaigns with our contractors.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives.
- Drive marketing projects forward.
- Review the copy for marketing platforms to ensure it is on-brand.
- Constantly monitor and review our marketing campaigns to ensure they are effective and suggest adjustments as necessary.
- Promote conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking, updates, shifts in market trends/ techniques, etc.
- Ensure we have a consistent brand across all marketing efforts.
- Oversee implementation of marketing strategies across all platforms.
- Oversee all direct marketing campaigns.
- Create tracking, monitoring, and reporting for the source of all leads.
- Assist in creating and documenting marketing department processes.
- Consistently review and provide suggestions to optimize all campaigns and strategies.
- 3+ years of intense, real-life, marketing experience.
- Ability to lead and direct people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Data-driven and outcome-based.
- Experience with effective ab testing.
- Proven track record of successful campaigns.
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc).
- Basic SEO (advanced SEO strategies are highly desirable).
- Experience using or managing Facebook, Google, and YouTube Ads.
- Knowledge of Clickfunnels platform & marketing strategies.
- Experience with direct response marketing strategies.
- Agile and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working with remote teams is a must.
Interested? Click Apply to this job to join the movement!
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)