As the Marketing Manager, you will drive growth & demand creation for the Business Outfitters division through development and execution of multi-channel marketing to support retention, reactivation, and acquisition. You will be responsible for developing and driving the short- & long-term Customization go-to-market strategy through our transactional promotional product offerings.
- Develop and manage marketing strategy across all media channels/platforms to meet LEO’s new account acquisition goal (# of accounts, cost per account) to drive growth within the promotional products/gifting category.
- Develop and manage a client contact strategy across all marketing channels to maximize reactivation rate through upsell/cross sell of promotional products/gifting at a profit for LEO lapsed accounts.
- Develop and manage a client contact strategy across all marketing channels to upsell/cross sell promotional products/gifting to existing client base resulting in higher retention rates and larger share of wallets.
- Provide marketing tactical and strategic support to all LEO Sales teams around promotional products/gifting.
- Marketing lead working with Creative team and Corporate Brand team to integrate brand awareness and PR into our marketing plans for LEO’s customization capabilities through our promotional product offerings.
- Develop and summarize market research activities for customer/prospect insights, competitive information and general marketplace trends within the promotional product/gifting category that leads to actions.
- Develop and execute promotion strategy for promotional products category across all channels & segments.
- Lead marketing manager in working with Merchandise and Creative for content development and customer segment experience for transactional promotional product category.
- Five or more years of marketing experience (preferably within promotional products/gifting industry)
- Experienced in multi-media channel marketing (email, catalog, digital, Social, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong P&L orientation with the ability to measure financial impact of marketing decisions
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done