As our next Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the marketing team, and involved in all parts of the funnel, from attracting new customers to engaging with current customers to nurture and grow these relationships. The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing our marketing platforms and campaigns. This includes the strategy, execution, maintenance of our marketing tech stack, as well as reporting and analysis for our marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate for this senior role will covet the adrenaline of a private-equity backed start-up that is continuing its rapid growth. You will have a laser focus on meeting your goals and accept the challenge of driving marketing technology throughout the customer journey.
For at least five years, you will have been part of a successful marketing team that has sold cloud computing services to the business sector. You will be able to demonstrate integrity in all business dealings, extensive experience of leading-edge technology platforms, possess excellent communication skills and collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
Your Most Important Initiatives:
- Maintain and develop technical solutions to optimize funnel performance and improve customer acquisition and engagement programs across the business where appropriate
- Familiarity with BI platforms, preferably Looker
- Manage reporting on marketing performance, including campaign analysis, executive dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- Administer tools such as Marketo and Drift and work collaboratively with stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, Product and Marketing to define and execute the MarTech roadmap
- Ensure that all marketing and sales systems share appropriate data to remove discrepancies, establishing an effective, cross-business marketing automation program
- Deliver a steady stream of marketing automation-influenced leads into sales and account management to drive revenue from new logo sales and account expansion
- Manage campaigns for both sales-assisted and self-serve funnels
What You Bring
- Marketo Certified Expert and extensive experience working with Salesforce
- Understanding of messaging platforms such as Drift and Pendo
- Working knowledge of the latest churn/contraction predictive, customer health systems such as ChurnZero or Gainsight
- Track record of engaging customers throughout their lifecycle with latest in mobile, email and web marketing techniques, working in harmony with customer acquisition and sales teams
- Strong analytical mindset, with the acumen to quickly analyze campaigns, determine their relative success and make sound judgments on improvements
- Experience of the B2B SaaS sector focusing on the SMB market, with well-founded email marketing and mobile messaging campaign experience
So, What’s GoCanvas?
GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for businesses to automate how work is done, replacing outdated processes and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on smartphones and tablets, helping companies easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly, and gain real-time insight on their business operations. GoCanvas can be easily customized by all types of businesses to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help better connect with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers. Automating millions of workplace activities for well-known brands like Pepsi, Honda, and Red Bull means there's a good chance you have been around someone using GoCanvas in the past 24 hours, making us one of the fastest-growing mobile platforms in the world!
Our recent achievements as an organization include The 2020 Golden Bridge Award for Company Rethinking of the Year, and being named by Deloitte as one of the “Fast 500 Technology Companies” in 2017, 2018, and 2019 for tremendous company growth, Gold for “Fastest Growing Company” and Silver for the “Best Places to Work”, and last but definitely not least as one of the Best Places to Work in 2019 by Inc Magazine, The Washingtonian, and The Washington Business Journal!
What GoCanvas Brings
We believe hiring the right people is THE most important thing we do. We take our values seriously and look for these traits in everyone we hire: Empathy, Innovation, Authenticity, Impactful, Team Player, and Cheeky/Fun Loving. We believe in giving people the freedom to work, but staying inspired by their important metrics, to think and act like owners of our business. We provide an environment that allows for innovation and creativity and a chance for individuals passionate about their role to have fun at work. You can learn more about recent activities on our blog updates and our cultural values on our CEO blog.
While we believe culture trumps perks, we are also proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet our team members’ needs and truly invest in you with:
- Unlimited Vacation Policy (also known as unlimited PTO)
- 13 Company-Paid Holidays (which include GoCanvas's Birthday, Earth Day, and Juneteenth to name a few)
- Medical Insurance (where the Employee Only level of coverage is free!)
- Dental and Vision Insurance with employer contribution
- Health Savings or Flexible Spending Account depending upon your medical plan selection
- Basic Term Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Parental Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
No 3rd party recruiting firms submitting candidates from job sites. This role is a #LI-Remote opportunity