LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA or Remote
TITLE: Marketing Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Analytics & Marketing Operations
Are you a marketing ops expert ready to take your B2B SaaS career to the next level?
TigerConnect is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to operationalize our marketing engine and drive our marketing reporting to new heights.
You will apply B2B best practices to all aspects of our marketing efforts to ensure they are efficient, effective, and best-in-class as well as operationalize our end-to-end marketing reporting to bring insights that allow us to optimize, scale and grow.
We’re looking for an exceptional marketing ops leader who is passionate about developing best practices and scaling marketing teams. If you have a deep understanding of reporting strategy and execution, marketing technology processes and management, data management, and campaign reporting across brand, demand, and customer lifecycle, this role is for you!
What You’ll Own:
- Own the marketing reporting strategy and execution across all segments, campaigns and channels for all aspects of our end-to-end marketing lifecycle Measure the effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns and channels. Deliver automated reports and dashboards to monitor performance indicators.
- As a key member of a cross functional RevOps team, measure marketing contribution to sales pipeline, and assess performance throughout the entire funnel and align marketing reporting to the end-to-end RevOps reporting strategy.
- Own strategy for martech stack including business case for new investment and operational plans for launching and implementing new marketing technologies in alignment with our overall Revenue stack plan.
- In collaboration with other ops teams, ensure we have a sustainable operating model for database health and data integrity.
- Grow our ability to analyze data and deliver insights that help make smarter decisions /planning/strategy. Assist campaign teams to establish and maintain scoring requirements, lead grade, conversion metrics to assess health of revenue engine. . Establish and implement best practices for tagging, scoring, and executing marketing campaigns in all tools and platforms.
- Use data to assist in our segmentation approach and ICP development; collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders
- Be a champion for marketing and sales alignment, and offer ongoing support for GTM programs,
Assist with data-driven budgeting, planning, and strategy.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, B2B SaaS marketing environment
- Deep experience building and managing a modern SaaS revenue stack including Marketo, Bizable, Outreach, etc.
- Demonstrated B2B SaaS reporting best practices and expertise building executive level dashboards in Salesforce and other data visualization platforms.
- Deep understanding of marketing performance reporting including channel, marketing mix, and CAC/return on marketing investment and ability to build reporting that helps optimize campaign and channel performance
- Excellent research skills, with ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion and Manage projects and deliver results in a timely manner.
- 4-yr degree in business or marketing related fields