Marketing Project Manager + B2B SaaS Passion (Full-time Remote)
- Work for the A-team of DCers: (CEO, Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager).
- Fully remote, flexible hours, anywhere in the world
- Insurance and benefits
- Applications close May 6th
- $30k-$45k USD yearly salary + benefits
- International team
- Opportunities for advancement
ONLY for those that love …
- Marketing for healthcare, SaaS, B2B audiences
- Project management
- SEO-orientated writing
- Living and breathing tools about SEO and optimization
- Empathetic marketing (enjoys learning about your audience's needs/behavior and writing what resonate with them)
- Thinking like an editor
- Team collaboration where compliments and corrections are appreciated
- Progress over perfection
Our company, Experience.care is looking to change how marketing is done in the healthcare world. Having recently undergone a rebrand, we’re looking to become well-known in the world of healthcare and the way we do that is by providing meaningful connections to everyone we work with.
Our new hire will help drive our marketing efforts in establishing our recently rebranded company and increase our digital footprint to grow conversions. This position will work on a wide array of marketing projects alongside the director of marketing, designers, developers, and other team members.
Who’s The Right Fit?
My name is Peter Murphy Lewis and I’m the Director of Marketing here at Experience Care. I am in search of a lover of SEO and a clever writer with marketing interests to join our agile, fun-loving, fast-moving team. I need you to help me with outbound copy, blogs, podcasts, and optimization to take our team and company to the next level.
I am looking for someone ambitious, eager for new projects and challenges. Office lovers, stay away. We have been doing the ‘digital remote gig’ for quite some time. Work alone when you are most creative, and together, we will learn a lot. We are regularly growing, improving, innovating and trying new tools. If you like to fall down, get up, and show up stronger tomorrow, you are the right candidate.
I might have looked like a squirrel when I did my first sky-dive gig, but I did it nonetheless with the help of a teammate. If you don’t mind a squirrel on your team, I don’t mind a fearless teammate.
- US English as a first language applicant only, excellent command of the language and the ability to proofread your own work
- 1-3 years experience writing content for B2B SaaS companies and products
- Writing style should be concise, active, confident, and a little entertaining with a close attention to detail
- Comfortable editing
- Comfortable using SEO tools to determine what to write, how to write it, how to rank it, and to track successes and failures
- Great at Deadlines – Typical turnaround time is 1-3 days depending on workload
- Able to manage your own workload and take full responsibility for tasks assigned
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Project management skills - Use online tools (ideally Asana) to communicate and collaborate with team members and ensure tasks for your projects are completed thoroughly and on time
- Experience using WordPress for writing and editing
- Effective problem solver with a can-do positive attitude
The following are beneficial but not mandatory:
- Experience writing or editing in healthcare industry
- Experience in lead generation
- Experience with PR/backlink generation
Role and Responsibilities
- Regularly reviewing our blog to keep in-line with SEO optimization goals
- Participate in marketing meetings to improve our outbound marketing with your own copy and published blog posts.
- Participate in bi-weekly meetings with customers using beta-aspects of our software. You will be expected to create relationships with these customers, build out case studies of success and learn their language to help our marketing team when prospecting new clients.
- Turn our podcast into long-form blog posts that help our industry.
- Create outlines for each topic you help build out for our website and coordinate with our data-driven SEO team to position your posts at the top of Google.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement across our websites
- Optimising content that we monetise with various partners
- Looking for PR opportunities and writing guest posts as needed
- Develop and create content for our blog, podcast, digital media, and product descriptions
- Help prepare copywriting for cold outbound and marketing materials
- Track marketing KPIs related to our website and outbound marketing.
There is the potential for this role to expand into areas such as business development and SEO management for the right candidate. High performers have the ability to take on more responsibility if they so choose with promotions available. We are looking for long-term hires that can be promoted to campaign manager and editor roles. We are in constant communication with outside organizations. We are looking for expert communicators to aid in the facilitation of these relationships via email. Other job responsibilities include a high amount of topic ideation with other writing work added in.
Can you imagine taking our podcast and turning it into a blog? Apply now.
Can you imagine taking this well-positioned blog article and making it rank even better? Apply now.
- 30-45k plus excellent benefits
- Bonuses available based on performance
- Generous paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Flexible hours
- Work from anywhere
- Excellent medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance options partially paid by the company
- Investment and 401k options
- Opportunities for advancement
- Work with a passionate and innovative team in a fast-paced environment