< See all openings ClickUp's Creative & Marketing team is looking for a performance-driven paid media expert and campaign manager. You will be responsible for the planning, development, and execution of media buys and paid marketing tactics.
Both analytical and organized, the role requires a deep understanding of performance data and how to utilize that data to derive actionable insights and strategies. This is a fast-paced environment and you will need to jump in when needed, learn as you go, and quickly build and launch campaigns across multiple media platforms including OTT, TV, DIGITAL, OOH, AUDIO, SOCIAL, PROGRAMMATIC, and more.
- - Oversee paid media strategy and partner identification from the RFP stage to delivery and reporting inclusive of spend allocations, tracking, and reconciliation.
- - Develop overall and campaign-specific KPIs. Constantly monitor, optimize, and improve campaigns consistently "over-delivering" against spend.
- - Ensure campaigns are pacing, troubleshoot campaigns, create insights about performance, make updates accordingly, and flag potential issues.
- - Work with marketing, creative, and product team to identify target audiences and ensure we are matching them with unique pages/experiences.
- - Create and present campaigns to management for approval in the development stage and performance, learnings, insights, and wrap-up report post-campaign.
- - Partner with cross-functional teams to drive media methodologies, standards, testing opportunities, and develop long and short-term roadmaps that support top, middle, and bottom-funnel advertising.
- - Work through automation, tagging, data, and legal issues with internal teams and media partners.
- - Build and manage a tracking and reporting cadence.
- - Manage platform media relationships with key partners.
- - Be obsessed with organization and Project Manage all aspects of campaigns.
- - 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (OTT, TV, display, social, OOH, audio experience required), either at an agency or in-house.
- - Direct experience managing client relationships and problem-solving media-specific issues in a fast and collaborative manner.
- - Experience using online advertising solutions, building measurement reporting plans, and familiarity with buying/bidding platforms.
- - Experience working with analytics, attribution, and measurement systems including Google Analytics, MOAT/Double Verify, Nielsen, Millward Brown, etc.
- - Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, and CPM.
- - Ad trafficking experience and understanding of pixel placing and tracking.
- - Ability to work effectively with multiple internal teams and external vendors/partners at one time.
- - You are obsessed with understanding audiences and building media strategies to not just reach them but communicate with them and drive actions.
- - You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- - Experience with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.
- - Able to embrace new technology, and leverage knowledge and experience to promote innovative, engaging, and effective media solutions.
- - Record of continuously growing your expertise by staying on top of tools, best practices, and industry, media, and marketing trends.
- - Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment; and assisting in other marketing and creative team needs.
- - Bring creativity, problem-solving, and great communication skills to manage multiple projects.