< See all openings This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expand a community for a hyper-growth startup. ClickUp is a product-led growth company that, up until 2020, has spent $0 on marketing and grew purely from organic, viral growth as users discovered, grew to love, and shared our software. ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to 200,000+ teams and a $1 billion 🦄 valuation in under 3 years. We’re now one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world.
We're looking for a passionate, highly motivated individual to own the strategy and performance of paid search activity. You will lead paid search planning and media-buying across all aspect of search, ensuring both functions are optimized to achieve high levels of growth with an ROI-focus. You have an excellent understanding of market trends and developments, and will identify new copy, keyword and targeting opprotunities to drive our search ad campaigns forward. You'll be responsible for further establishing our brand across a variety of channels.
- - Advanced & proven understanding and experience running paid advertising campaigns across key platforms including Google Search, Google Display, YouTube & Bing.
- - Advanced level of Ad group structuring, Ad copywriting, and creative rollout & testing.
- - Ability to provide insightful search term reports on a frequent basis with data-driven recommendations based on platform performance data.
- - Ability to analyze campaign, creative & ad copy performance data in order to improve KPIs and tie performance from platforms back to business goals.
- - Work closely marketing & analytics team to provide reporting and campaign insights.
- - Good understanding of google analytics.
- - Regularly audit and refine campaign performance by looking at CAC & CAC payback.
- - Monitor fraudulent clicks to improve channel efficiency.
- - Develop & manage a robust retargeting strategy to improve Paid Media performance.
- - A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, broadcast journalism, mass media communications, advertising, or a related field.
- - Managed over $1M monthly budget with Paid Search.
- - Must have exceptional Excel & PowerPoint skills, with knowledge of formulas, calculating and manipulating data comfortably within Excel.
- - Solid experience in managing all aspects of buying, including tracking and media optimization.
- - Outstanding collaboration skills.
- - Highly motivated and self-starter.
- - Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- - An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- - Entrepreneurial mindset; comfortable in a data-driven business environment.