< See all openings This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expand a community for a hyper-growth startup. ClickUp is a product-led growth company that, up until 2020, has spent $0 on marketing and grew purely from organic, viral growth as users discovered, grew to love, and shared our software. ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to 200,000+ teams and a $1 billion 🦄 valuation in under 3 years. We’re now one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world.
We're looking for a passionate, highly motivated individual to lead the collection, analysis and interpretation of media to track the success of ClickUp's campaign communications across digital media paid channels. You would be in charge of all paid advertising efforts across various social platforms and manage large-scale budgets to effectively generate traffic and conversions. Additionally, you will capture and report on campaign results, from which you will generate cross-campaign learnings and insights. You will also be responsible for the placements and negotiation of price for all advertisements on ClickUp's favorite social media sites.
- - Advanced & proven understanding and experience running paid advertising campaigns across key platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Quora, and/or YouTube.
- - Provide creative insights and recommendations based on performance data.
- - Analyze social campaign and creative performance data in order to improve KPIs and tie performance from platforms back to business goals.
- - Work closely with analytics team to provide reporting and campaign insights.
- - Regularly audit and refine campaign performance by looking at CAC & CAC payback.
- - A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, broadcast journalism, mass media communications, advertising, or a related field.
- - Managed over $500K monthly budget with paid social ads.
- - Must have exceptional Excel & PowerPoint skills, with knowledge of formulas, calculating and manipulating data comfortably within Excel.
- - Solid experience in managing all aspects of buying, including tracking and media optimization.
- - Outstanding collaboration skills.
- - Highly motivated and self-starter.
- - Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- - An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- - Entrepreneurial mindset; comfortable in a data-driven business environment.