We are looking for a genius marketer to join Waffle as an Organic Growth Manager. The role is suited for someone who has successfully demonstrated and understands how organic and paid channels work together and enjoys both analytical and creative thinking. The ideal candidate will be excited to wear a closet full of different hats, drive significant impact on a booming business, and enjoys the exciting madness of growth. We are a start up so priorities will be moving and changing fast so being flexible is important. If that isn’t something that sounds enjoyable, this position isn’t for you.
Reporting to our Head of Growth, you will have responsibility over a number of acquisition channels (starting with organic social, email, and influencer with involvement in paid, landing page, and CRO) and the opportunity to explore different verticals.
This is a US, remote first role.
Waffle (https://www.trywaffle.com) is a direct to consumer InsurTech creating personalized insurance.
We have partnered with some of the best US insurance companies in the business to provide high quality, simple products with little to no exclusions and (we hope) a phenomenal customer experience.
Founded out of MIT, Waffle is based in New York and raised over $5m in seed funding.
- Strategize and grow our organic following while maintaining brand voice and design
- Create a social content calendar, identify key channels, and create both copy and images (where needed)
- Create email templates and customer segmentations that encourage a following, conversion, and cross sell our other products
- Identify potential influencers and create a reputation
- Support the Head of Growth
- Willingness to try new things
- 3-6 years experience in growing organic channels for a young company
- Identifying and engaging with influencers
- Experience segmenting customers and building out engaging email campaigns
- Graphic design for creating emails, social post, and website assets
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and willingness to learn
- Interest in Data and SEO
- Design background
- Bonus Points: If you have an understanding of consumer behavior, both analytical and creative, hunger to grow professionally and personally, and a student mentality
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus equity consistent with experience
- Base Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
- Equity: 0.1% - 0.2%