< See all openings This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expand a community for a hyper-growth startup. ClickUp is a product-led growth company that, up until 2020, has spent $0 on marketing and grew purely from organic, viral growth as users discovered, grew to love, and shared our software. ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to 200,000+ teams and a $1 billion 🦄 valuation in under 3 years. We’re now one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world.
If you have an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems, an entrepreneurial mindset, and love working in a in a data-driven business environment, this role is for you! ClickUp is looking for a Paid Marketing Coordinator with strong attention to detail to coordinate on deliverables between marketing & creative team.
- - 3rd party/small scale channels & promotional vendor management & coordination.
- - Managing/preparing reports & analyzing the competitive landscape, market trends, customer behavior, and budget pacing.
- - Develop manage creative and promotional materials including logos, static images, videos, etc.
- - Marketing team creative asset coordination.
- - Google Ads search term reporting.
- - Creative reporting (Display & Social).
- - Manage boosted post campaigns.
- - Assist in process innovation, documentation, and training resource development.
- - Assist in building out targeted audiences.
- - 2-4+ years prior experience in communications, affiliate marketing, advertising, PR, social media or digital marketing, lead generation and/or marketing-related project management.
- - Intermediate Excel skills.
- - Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
- - Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- - Positive attitude.
- - Outstanding collaboration skills.
- - Highly motivated and self-starter.
- - Strong time and task management skills.
- - Strong verbal and written communication skills.