You live and breathe digital marketing. You have a strong grasp of current online marketing trends and strategies and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for an experienced and results-driven Paid Marketing Manager to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you!
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of developing and executing marketing strategies for EDU, B2B & B2C clients.
About the Position:
The Paid Marketing Manager will be part of a cross-functional team of performance marketers and will contribute to strategic and tactical online media buying and planning for their assigned clients. Media performance is extremely important to our company's success, so you will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- Supervises media producers on team, providing them with feedback and resources they need to succeed
- Coordinates with team to establish and hit client media target KPIs that properly reflect success compared to our client’s business goals
- Consolidates reporting insights to deliver accurate cohesive, novel, actionable, insightful story of media performance to clients and internal stakeholders
- Leads media charge in strategic and tactical initiatives, ensuring all team members are working towards accomplishing client goals through major strategic and tactical initiatives in all platforms
- Owns the performance, success, and challenges of media efforts for clients
- Coordinates with team lead to ensure all media best practices are being use to their fullest extent while actively testing and exploring new strategies and tacti which may further help meet the client’s business goals
- Be the subject matter expert on all media platforms, strategies, and tactical initiatives to help support and educate the client and other members of the team, being prepared to educate and train other team members and clients as needed
- Strategic digital marketing direction and deliver POV on shifting media trends & features
- Identify actionable strategies and tactics to maximize client successes and tackle digital marketing challenges
- Execute against those strategies and tactics in paid search, paid social, and display platforms at the highest level of quality
- Present ideas, work, and results to clients
- Analyzes data and creates tactical recommendations
- Provides insights on weekly/monthly media reporting
- Manage and be held accountable to media budgets and results against client goals
- Keep on top of emerging industry trends
- Manage digital media platforms in planning, creation, optimization, a/b testing, automation, and other strategies
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders on performance and strategic actions taken on digital media accounts
- Regularly coordinate with internal interactive and design teams to identify creative testing and optimization opportunities within accounts
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities
- Team coordination and leadership
- Attention to detail
- Personal ownership
- Paid search (Google, Bing), paid social (Facebook, LinkedIn), and/or display (GDN, DV360) advertising expertise
- Account and relationship-management building skills
- Data-driven, analytical approach
- Demonstrated ability to manage a digital marketing strategy across multiple channels and ecosystems
- Using data to turn insights into action
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience, personally building, optimizing, and managing success within platforms against target KPIs that drive client ROI
- Management of a team of direct reports, coordinating to achieve data-driven digital marketing goals directly tied to ROI
- 1-2 years agency experience
- Competitive compensation
- Performance reviews every six months
- Generous PTO policy
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities
- Great medical benefits with the region's top plan
- Simple IRA with 3% employer match contribution
- Employee appreciation programs
Level Agency is a leading full-service interactive agency headquartered in Pittsburgh seeking an Paid Marketing Manager. Recently #190 on the Inc. 500’s Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh’s Best Place to Work, Level Agency delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.