HubSpot is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing in-house paid media team. This person will assist with the planning, execution and reporting for our global brand paid media campaigns focused on increasing awareness, engagements, and driving business growth. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on attitude and analytical mindset with a specialty in either Digital or Audio advertising.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Plan, secure, optimize, and report on all self-serve, programmatic digital ad campaigns (i.e. paid social, premium programmatic display, OTT etc.) or audio ad campaigns (i.e. podcasts, Spotify, radio etc.) in support of our brand advertising efforts.
- Work alongside agency partners as well as the internal brand, creative and regional teams to help develop a holistic media strategy and execute direct, guaranteed buys (i.e. advertorials, direct display, linear TV, OOH etc.)
- Help ensure we are set up with the appropriate ad technology (i.e. ad servers, attribution measurement etc.) to effectively measure the impact of the channels.
- Brainstorm and implement paid advertising experiments for ad creative, audiences, landing pages, devices, and more.
- Work alongside account teams at Facebook, Google, etc. as well as research partners to brainstorm and implement lift tests and geo-based experiments.
- Assist in budget management to make sure spend limits come in on target.
- Assist analytics team in building out new reports & dashboards.
- Investigate and stay ahead of emerging advertising trends within digital, audio, experiential etc.
We’re looking for people who have:
- 3-5 years of digital or audio ad buying experience.
- Hands-on experience working with ad platforms (Facebook, Google, OTT, etc.) as well as digital/audio DSPs and ad servers (i.e. DV360, Google Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being part of a new and growing team.
- Experience juggling multiple company-wide goals and working with multiple teams / clients at once.
- Capable of identifying what’s worked well in the past and iterating, but also comfortable ideating and implementing brand new ideas from scratch.
- Advanced abilities in Excel. Vlookups, Sumifs, and pivot tables all sound very familiar.
- Experience developing attribution models for brand awareness campaignss
- Experience negotiating media rates with vendors.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.