About This Role
Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is expanding and looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our Marketing team. We are looking for a data-driven marketer that leverages their deep experience across paid online advertising channels to help us achieve our lead generation and customer acquisition goals. Specifically, this team member has advanced expertise in the management of paid advertising campaigns, specifically in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
Reports to: Director of Demand Generation
On a daily basis, works closely with: Product, Sales and Customer Success
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have...
- Enthusiasm for our mission: To be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and success directly testing, optimizing and managing successful paid advertising campaigns with a monthly ad spend in excess of $200k.
- A heavy understanding of hypothesis-driven optimization testing, using methodical experimentation to learn what drives results
- A data-driven approach to paid media, this role lives and breathes in the numbers
- Experience managing other forms of paid media buys to help us expand and diversify our approach.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed lead generation goals in a B2B environment.
- Obsessive about achieving goals, monitoring and measuring campaign success and optimizing through data-driven reporting.
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Our team works remotely, and everyone is expected and trusted to manage their time effectively.
Other qualities we are looking for include:
- Deep knowledge of paid advertising strategy and tactics
- Advanced knowledge of Google paid search and display, Facebook Ads and Linkedin advertising platforms and reporting.
- A track record of successfully leveraging various ad formats (text, display, video, etc) to achieve successful results.
- A creative mind and an eye for visuals that will convert
- Advanced expertise in paid advertising measurement, analysis and reporting.
- Proven results in a high-growth technology or tech-enabled services business is preferred.
- Genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great ads and copy that converts.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Campaign strategy, planning, execution and optimization
- Collaborate with brand team to procure creative assets for ads and landing pages
- Achieve lead acquisition targets and ensure lead quality
- Paid advertising strategy, budget management and return on ad spend
- Spend time with the marketing team, getting to know team capabilities, processes, and partners.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Design Pickle products and target customer personas.
- Review existing campaign structure and develop recommendations for optimizing performance.
- Collaborate with the brand team to conceptualize new ad creative designed to generate awareness and convert target customers who are farther along in the buying cycle.
- Review campaign budget with the Director of Demand Generation and refine budget allocation across various paid media platforms in order to achieve our lead gen and ROAS goals.
- Regularly monitor and test to ensure all tracking pixels and conversion events are implemented and tracking appropriately.
- Continually analyze and report on campaign successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide weekly reporting updates on target KPIs and ad spend.
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer multiple medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Employee Navigator.
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ….yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity...and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Stock option potential: We give our tenured staff a stake in what we’re building here.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the leading flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019 & 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be considered Design Pickle sourced.