Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by embracing an incredibly extensible and innovative software platform that simplifies the ever-increasing complexity of IT and business, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
Meraki is looking for an experienced paid search and programmatic display media manager to join the Marketing Go To Market Digital Team!
You’ll report to the Senior Media Manager, and work alongside other media managers focused on other key channels (e.g. paid social and content syndication). You’ll be responsible for running all of Meraki’s paid search and programmatic display media, globally, building awareness and preference for Meraki and Meraki-Go solutions. This means creating search keyword and bidding strategies, working alongside product & solution marketing, content, and web teams to ensure users see Meraki’s brand, product, and content when searching online. You’ll manage the budget, build forecast models, and work closely with Meraki’s media agency to execute and optimize.
In addition to building B2B and B2C search campaigns, you’ll create synergies with SEO efforts, build a process for working with our channel partner paid search plans, and align with other Cisco property’s bidding strategies!
This role is based in the Mission Bay, San Francisco office and will support teams globally. Initially, must be able to remote work with teams worldwide.
What You'll Do
- Effectively communicate search and programmatic strategies and rationale for all campaigns (from Always-On digital to bespoke industry or regional campaigns)
- Execute, manage, and optimize - through Meraki’s media agency - online biddable media campaigns and programs(e.g. paid search, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, retargeting campaigns) while meeting or surpassing performance expectations
- Advise and review ongoing account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms managed by Meraki’s media agency
- Monitor keyword bids, budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide strategies for keyword lists.
- Collaborate with internal copywriter and product solutions managers on creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search
- Provide oversight and share out weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search and programmatic initiatives
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation; monitor and offer insights from analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance to broader media team and internal stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Formulate proposals for new opportunities, tests, or pilots
Who you are
- You have 5-10+ years of hands-on PPC and programmatic experience for B2B and B2C businesses
- You are a expert in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and other ad platforms
- You are familiar with both B2B and B2C web strategies and analysis
- Experience working with non-US markets, including China, Japan, and others is a huge plus!
- Excellent communicator and creative problem solver
- Bachelor's Degree required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.