Join our talented and growing global channel marketing team! We are searching for an experienced channel marketer to come and lead our global team of partner marketers. If you love collaborating with both channel sales and the broader marketing organization, then this role is for you. To get results, you’ll need to be hungry for growth, think strategically, be willing to experiment, and instill a laser-focused ability to execute with consistent quality across your team!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of channel marketers responsible for marketing plans delivered both ‘to’ and ‘through’ Cisco Meraki’s expansive partner network. Your top priorities will be to create an annual channel marketing plan that aligns to both marketing and sales plans, think of ways we can plug into the broader Cisco Partner ecosystem, mentor the channel marketing team, maintain relationships with channel sales leaders, and establish new and innovative ways to drive revenue through our channel-- while simultaneously helping our partners grow their businesses.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate across the Meraki business leadership, sales, marketing, strategy, and product teams
- Actively expand team’s impact and visibility within Meraki and Cisco in each region
- Develop and communicate a comprehensive global and regional channel marketing strategy
- Ensure global plans are infused into regional efforts
- Hire and train team members; provide professional development of all team members
- Provide vision and direction for your team, define goals, design partner programs, and track and analyse metrics/results
- Assist the channel marketers with design and launch of scalable campaigns across our partner community to generate revenue, partner engagement, and to position Meraki as a leader in the industry
- Work with Cisco marketing teams to find opportunities to insert Meraki in partner programs and facilitate channel marketing execution through MDF programs
- Manage channel campaign reporting, monitor quarterly metrics, and make necessary program adjustments to improve performance
- Balance the needs of new ways to approach partner acquisition with supporting the continued growth of established channels
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of marketing experience, minimum 4 years in channel marketing preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills
- Exceptional team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.