Responsible for articulating the organization’s unique services and capabilities that deliver value to and solve problems for the market. Creates internal positioning documents that will be used to develop external messages focused on key buyers, personas and use cases, and generates external service messaging and positioning. Responsible for the go to market plan with selected strategic and alliance partners which includes the planning, execution, and reporting of marketing activities across all partner types
- Responsible for the go to market plan with selected strategic and alliance partners which includes the planning, execution, and reporting of marketing activities across all partner types.
- Ensure campaigns are aligned to key growth areas and business objectives for the partner and regions.
- Deliver relevant and compelling marketing materials aligned with solution areas where it pertains to partners
- Support the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to deliver partner-driven pipeline and revenue.
- Work closely with senior marketing leaders from external partners as well as key internal stakeholders in demand generation, Enterprise Sales, Commercial sales and Partner Account Managers.
- Manage the marketing relationship and deliverables with partners including defining strategic marketing opportunities, collateral development, joint messaging, enablement for field sales and campaign management with the partner
- Develop and own the partner marketing campaign execution of ‘through partner’ marketing activities.
- Drive incremental revenue and the acquisition and retention of profitable customers by designing and delivering effective marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and summarize data into actionable strategic recommendations in partnership with product marketing, Partner Alliance Leaders, Partner Account Managers and sales colleagues throughout the organization.
- Engage directly with other partner marketing leaders to develop joint goals and activities aligned with solution areas.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the marketing development funds of partners.
- Plan, create, deploy, and coordinate events with partners to customers where Rackspace generates demand with the partners.
- Build a model that can scale and be measured with bookings by segment and BU. Including content, speakers and marketing budget management.
- Create, maintain, and update general market communications about Rackspace partners and programs.
- Create, maintain, and update targeted partner communications related to general demand generation activities, marketing programs, products, events etc.
- Develop and implement branding strategies and activities; deploy RAX brand messaging with partners to leverage coverage and scalability thru the ecosystem.
Thorough knowledge and experience throughout the product lifecycle, and prior partner marketing experience preferred. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Excellent understanding and/or experience with Cloud Computing, a plus. Able to operate as a matrix manager by coordinating and influencing resources across the company.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.