*Based in New York, NY or Remote (Based in the U.S.)*
NerdWallet is looking to hire a highly driven, hands-on Performance Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing team.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving leads and revenue across our small business verticals, like lending and banking, through SEM and paid social marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have experience profitably scaling these channels in a fintech and/or affiliate business model, can build and execute a strategic testing roadmap, and is able to interpret results to take action towards improving campaign performance.
This position will report to our Senior Manager of Performance Marketing.
Where you can make an impact:
- Build, grow, and manage campaigns: You’ll grow and manage our Google and Bing SEM campaigns across small business verticals. You’ll also reestablish our paid social campaigns across channels like Facebook and Instagram.
- Define strategy: You’ll define and drive new acquisition strategies and testing. You’ll also support our affiliate programs and any new channel testing.
- Be a go-to resource: You’ll collaborate with our experienced Performance Marketing team by providing supporting analytics and creative resources. You’ll also be a channel expert that other teams look to as their marketing needs scale.
- Work on user acquisition-focused projects: By working on these high-impact projects (related to paid marketing, conversion rate optimization, partnerships, etc.), you’ll play a part in the growth of both the NerdWallet and Fundera brands.
- An original and creative thinker: You can drive towards independent/creative solutions that go above and beyond the standard playbook.
- Strategic: You know how to synthesize data and inputs into meaningful and actionable insights, and you know what is going to move the needle the most.
- Operational expert: You always know how your campaigns, keywords, audiences, and creative ads are performing, and you’re constantly working to improve them.
- Nimble: You easily adjust to the ever-changing needs of a company that’s growing quickly.
- Data-driven: Numbers hold more weight with you than gut feelings or best practices.
This is our ideal wishlist, but most people don’t check every box on every job description. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- 3+ years relevant work experience with SEM and paid social marketing with large, growing budgets. Bonus points for experience with Search Ads 360.
- Strong Excel skills, and hands-on experience with web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Impact Radius affiliate platform, and/or SQL is a plus but not required.
What we offer:
Work hard, stay balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 12 holidays + Mental Health Days
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend and Cell Phone Stipend
Have some fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Womxn, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours and team bonding across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you're remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self - we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- Work from home equipment stipend and co-working space subsidy
- Commuting stipend and catered breakfast, lunch and onsite barista for SF based Nerds
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.