Stash is a digital platform empowering everyday Americans to achieve the dream of greater financial freedom. Our products and tools make saving and investing accessible, affordable and simplified, in order to help our users build and grow generational wealth.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Associate to help execute our product marketing strategy. The Marketing Associate will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, and work closely with the entire marketing team. If you have superior attention to detail, great communication skills (both verbal and written), and are excited to get into the nitty-gritty of campaign execution - Stash is looking for you!
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns through a variety of different channels - email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and in-app content
- Conduct A/B testing on live campaigns to optimize performance
- Assist Product Marketing Manager with day-to-day execution and optimization of campaigns
- Prepare weekly marketing reports that analyze and summarize the performance of campaigns
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
- 2 years of B2C digital marketing experience
- Experience on Braze a big plus
- Experience working with HTML email templates (editing new content into previously made templates)
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with simple data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
- Team player and the ability to build and grow cross-functional relationships with data, UXR, product, and more
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Master of organization
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced start-up environment that is ever-changing
- Writing experience, with a flawless command of spelling and grammar conventions
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development & Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.