< See all openings Do you love writing compelling content that both informs customers and tells a powerful story? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone with a love for tech (extra brownie points if you love SaaS specifically) and copywriting to join a hypergrowth startup. ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to 200,000+ teams and a $1 billion 🦄 valuation in under 3 years. We’re now one of the fastest growing software companies in the world.
We're looking for a team player and motivated, self starter that is passionate about tech and storytelling. The ideal candidate will have experience in copywriting, content development, email marketing, and/or sales enablement. This role is for you if you can adopt the style, tone, and voice to various types of content, are extremely organized and pay attention to details, can juggle multiple projects (we are a startup environment; this is no joke!), and work in a fast-paced environment.
You'll be responsible for generating content for product adoption and co-marketing efforts including, but not limited to, writing content like blogs, case studies, customer success stories, website content, webinar copy, release notes, emails, etc. You will also be interacting with all departments such as Product, Sales, Marketing, Content, Creative, Customer Success, and more!
- - Write persuasive, engaging content across multiple verticals including ad copy, landing pages, webinars, email, in-app and more!
- - Assist in the creation of positioning framework for new features.
- - Lead co-marketing efforts that involve webinars, blog series, user stories, and more.
- - Own product reviews and review site content/promotions.
- - Assist in project managing feature launches, facilitating across every department including Sales, Marketing, Content, Paid, Product, CS, and more.
- - Work cross-functionally with Content and SEO to develop content that ranks and meets content brand voice.
- - Do in-depth research on our industry, product, and consumers in order to produce valuable content.
- - Gather key business and user insights and create a long-term vision for the brand’s content need.
- - Work closely with Product to support feature launches and adoption.
- - Audit our current product content to identify areas of improvement.
- - Review data and report weekly on content performance and provide suggestions for improvement.
- - BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- - 2+ years of copywriting at a B2B software or Saas company.
- - Experience with creating compelling copy for consumer-facing messaging (email, blogs, website, etc).
- - Experience with analyzing & interpreting data.
- - Expert in tech content writing.
- - Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment; and assisting in other marketing, customer support, and company activities as needed.
- - Understanding of Advertising, SEO, and CRM/CSM a plus.