Product Marketing Team
At Recharge, Product Marketing connects customers with our products, with our partners, and with each other in a meaningful way. Throughout that process, we take a leading role in shaping the Recharge story told to the market. We are responsible for how Recharge is positioned in the industry, how we partner with other technology providers, and how we are perceived by our customer community. We work closely with every department at Recharge to ensure that our customers have the same great experience no matter where they engage with us.
Description & Responsibilities:
Product Marketing Managers own the Recharge narrative to ensure we continue to tell a compelling story to the broader market in the ecommerce, and more specifically, the subscriptions space.
This PMM role will work with the RechargeSMS and Analytics products to create (and execute on) our GoToMarket strategy, and serve as the voice of the customer in the product development lifecycle. An ideal candidate is part strategist, part communicator, and a proven executor that demonstrates a high degree of empathy for our customers and GoToMarket teams.
In this role, you will:
- Drive major product launches and coordinate across multiple customer-facing teams (sales, marketing, product management, customer success).
- Create content for various GTM initiatives and product launches (product sheets, customer case studies, blogs, and other thought leadership pieces).
- Serve as the voice of the customer and understand pain points, product needs, language, and personas of the merchants you serve.
- Influence the product roadmap based on customer feedback, competitive analysis, and eCommerce expertise.
- Support and enable our sales team to win more (product-driven sales plays, internal product trainings, etc).
- Support and enable our account management, tech integrations, and partner teams to keep current customers informed on product updates.
- Develop our competitive positioning and generate materials (battle cards, one pagers, trainings, etc) to help our teams win.
- 3+ years of product marketing, product management, or account management experience, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company. (Previous experience in market facing roles is a plus).
- Strong ability to think critically about interdependencies between product and go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrated success creating compelling & data-driven product messaging that have driven business results in the past.
- Developed external-facing presentations for a range of environments (conferences, customer briefings, analyst briefings, sales training, etc).
- Have created or contributed content to competitive enablement programs (sales trainings, competitive battlecards).
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Have demonstrable strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior payments/e-commerce is a plus, but not required.