We are looking for a talented B2B product marketer to take our growth to the next level. If you love collaborating cross-functionally and being part of an international team, we want to hear from you! The gross annual salary for the role is €50,000 plus some great benefits.
Being a small team, we all wear many hats - and you probably will too. This role is somewhat flexible, but the main focuses will be:
- Work with product and marketing to develop a product market fit.
- In-app and public web copywriting - you’ll manage all the copy in our product and website.
- Develop the messaging we use to communicate our features and benefits to the public.
- Investigate our customer’s needs and expectations through market research - coordinate with product and marketing teams to ensure they’re being met.
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new product features with product.
- Manage campaigns around new feature launches.
Who you work with and how:
We are a small team of 15, so everyone works pretty cross-functionally. You will be working directly with our digital marketer, Michael, and our product owner, Jan. You will report directly to our co-founder & CEO, Alari.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The gross salary for the role is €50,000/year
- Freedom to choose when you work (no fixed office hours)
- Work from anywhere in Europe
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local public holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Monthly reimbursement for wellness services
- Proven track record of successfully growing new B2B SaaS companies through product marketing
- Comfortable guiding and implementing the marketing strategy
- Thrive in semi-structured environments, where it will be up to you to create and enforce standard operating procedures
- Experience working with and managing cross-functional teams
- Confident owning all aspects of product marketing
- Understanding of and capability to work on most areas of marketing
- Ability to set, own, and meet ambitious goals
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology and analytics tools
- Value contributing to a respectful, open, transparent, multicultural and evolving company culture
Are you ready?