We’re building a network of future Merakians. We want to get to know you—your background, your passions, your skills—so that when the right job opens up, we’ll know exactly who to contact. If you’re sharp, curious, and eager to make an impact, keep reading about the role. Let us know if you’re interested. And together, we’ll simplify technology so the world can simply work.
At Cisco Meraki, we empower our customers to realize their mission by simplifying the digital workplace. Our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking, security and facilities management, and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Meraki Marketing is seeking a highly motivated and creative Product Marketing Manager to support one of Meraki’s fastest growing product lines, MV smart cameras! This groundbreaking family of smart cameras uses Meraki’s innovative cloud network platform to deliver powerful physical security and easy-to-implement computer vision applications to our customers in one simple package.
In this role, you’ll become the subject matter expert for our innovative line of smart cameras. As a part of the IoT Product Marketing group, you will co-create a product marketing strategy, bring new products to market, and evangelize the benefits of cloud-based physical security solutions. You’ll interact with and present to customers and partners in conjunction with Meraki sales teams, identify and share stories of customer success, and help shape a fast-growing team!
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in all things related to MV – our innovative cloud-based camera solution that simplifies physical security and provides valuable business insights
- Collaborate across marketing, product, and sales teams to develop a comprehensive positioning and messaging strategy
- Partner with industry experts to craft compelling vertical messages connecting specific customer needs to camera solutions
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape and equip our sales and partner teams with competitive intelligence
- Lead high-impact product launches that connect our technology to customer solutions
- Serve as the trusted technical and marketing advisor for physical security and other environments, authoring content and supporting broad go-to-market, demand generation, and sales activities
- Evangelize the Cisco Meraki vision at industry events
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in a product marketing role within technology
- A passion for the relentless pursuit of better customer experiences
- Imaginative, creative, adaptable, and strategic thinking across products and industries
- Expertise collaborating across an organization, connecting sales, product management, engineering, customers and channel partners
- A knack for translating technical concepts to all types of audiences; helping customers connect problems to positive outcomes
- Experience marketing to both large and small organizations, across industries and geographies
Bonus points for:
- Master’s degree or MBA
- A background in Machine Learning (computer vision, speech reco, or data analytics) desired
- Experience working in IT, networking, or physical security industries
- Love of new and emerging technologies
- Experience with novel applications for connected cameras and IoT devices in enterprises large and small
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco Meraki representative may contact you directly to talk about future opportunities with us.