LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data, and save them right into your CRM, all in one click. Over 2,000 companies and 10,000 of users.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in accelerating product performance including creating demand, improving conversion, driving adoption and growing customer relationships. You’ll be responsible for partnering with the product management team to define, launch and grow assigned products as well as drive cross-functional alignment to execute an effective go-to-market strategy.
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop programs that drive demand and engagement across the full customer lifecycle. You are obsessed with tracking product performance, leveraging qualitative insights, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
Note: This role will be 100% remote (global) and work with our teams in the US and Singapore and few remote locations.
- Drive the launches and success of new product and business initiatives
- Own new product & business launches & collaborate across functions to drive overall awareness and adoption.
- Educate the sales team on the “so what” of new functionality by translating the what and the how to business and customer value.
- Lead the customer facing go-to-market including sales strategy, competitive analysis, and positioning and messaging to ensure new initiatives land well with customers.
- Become a product know-it-all, that will inform & influence our overall product strategy.
- Go deep with our product team in understanding where the market and competition is going as well as what our customers need.
- Actively understand what customers love about new features and where there’s room for improvement.
- Drive customer adoption of new features and products
- Set, monitor, & report out on product metrics and achievement versus goals. - Understand what’s going well and where we can improve.
- Work across functions to drive new product adoption through programs, initiatives, and communication channels.
- Position & sell the future to prospects and existing customers
- Continuously improve our product positioning and messaging and enable approved speakers to sell LeadIQ future product vision
- 3-4 years of product marketing experience, especially in B2B software or SaaS.
- Relishes the challenge of translating highly technical product offerings and concepts for a wide variety of audiences, elucidating the “why”, not just the “what”.
- Customer-centric product marketer, who systematically dives into customer feedback (verbal and non-verbal) and marries it with market trends and competitive analysis to deliver compelling business cases on what we should build next.
- Loves leading, motivating, and wrangling cross-functional teams to deliver on launch plans.
- Uncanny ability to position and market both sexy and unsexy features to give them new perspectives and compelling customer value.
- Creative problem-solver who digs into root causes analytically, instead of relying on intuition.
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with ability to define goals and prioritize work based on what’s most impactful to the business
- We offer an attractive startup environment to lead and launch with cutting-edge technologies and world-class engineers
- A culture that thrives on creativity and individuality and opportunities for career development and learning including product and engineering mentorship
- A comprehensive health and benefit package
- Flexible work from home policy and working hours
- 15 days of vacation leave
LeadIQ is a sales enablement startup with offices in SF Bay Area, New Hampshire, and Singapore. We offer our team members a unique culture, including flexibility, trust and independence and are backed by Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, Fresco Capital, and Eight Roads.
Our team is diverse, friendly and welcoming with experienced engineers you can learn a lot from and key technologies like Scala, Play, Kafka, Functional Programming, GraphQL, Vue.js, and Kubernetes to name a few. Plus, an attractive, upbeat culture and supportive, amazing customers such as MuleSoft, AppDynamics, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more.
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.