Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
The mission of our team is to become the preferred partner of small businesses for all their Business Card needs. This category is the flagship product for the Vistaprint brand, yet for a majority of the North American market we are still only known for our basic or standard assortment. Our strategy is to move upmarket and broaden not only the awareness but also the consideration of our premium assortment of business cards. By optimizing and growing our product assortment – and offering outstanding design and configuration capabilities – the team provides the vital materials and inspiration for small business owners everywhere. We are a cross-functional team, made up of product, pricing, merchandising, design, channel, analytics, finance, and manufacturing that is engaged and driven by goals to improve the Vistaprint customer experience.
What You Will Do:
The Business Card team is growing and looking for a highly motivated product manager. You will report directly to the general manager and be responsible for managing the fulfillment and service aspects of all business card orders by shaping and driving strategies, working cross-functionally to deliver key initiatives and staying close to our customers ensuring we are going above and beyond their expectations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the customer, is data driven and an agile advocate, and is able to balance both the strategic and operational attitude.
- Product Strategy: Help define our product strategy and positioning by using consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and analytics to drive marketing, assortment, and experience improvements.
- P&L Management: Responsible for the management of manufacturing and service important metrics inclusive of evolving this data set into business card specific metrics that can be actioned on. Manage the product forecasting, sizing of new opportunities and own the levers that drive profit and cash flow including new product introduction and quality improvements.
- Product Management: Identify new business opportunities, develop product roadmap, and prioritize and implement efforts based on business value and customer interest.
- Define and implement the right product assortment that meets the needs of our customers and continues to meet those needs from a quality standpoint.
- Project Management- Lead priority initiatives, build and manage project plans that are cross-functional from conceptualization through delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Economics
- 6+years of product management experience
- P&L management
- Proven experience collaborating with cross-functional partners to achieve a common objective
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with solid examples of times you have used data to solve a problem and influence future investments
Nice to Have:
- eCommerce experience, ideally in a position where you have focused heavily on the customer to meet their needs
- Experience in establishing and implementing standards and processes with a strong focus on operational excellence
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.