GoCanvas is revolutionizing how work gets done by modernizing small businesses through a powerful cloud-based platform and customizable mobile experiences. We are seeking a product marketer to join our product marketing team. As a product marketing specialist, you’ll be responsible for the target market and segment identification, developing and executing go-to-market strategies, crafting compelling and differentiated positioning and messaging, supporting the growth marketing team in effectively selling our products. Reporting to our Director of Product Marketing, the successful candidate will have a background in developing and scaling go-to-market activities, buyer personas through market research, the voice of the customer, and messaging for target market segments.
Your Most Important Initiatives:
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to lead the development of effective product marketing strategies and tactics.
- Conduct market, segmentation, and competitive research and analysis across our targeted customer base.
- Develop the messaging and positioning for product offerings, as well as buyer personas to inform GTM strategy.
- Craft and lead go-to-market programs for new product launches, features, and product enhancements.
- Lead sales enablement efforts to ensure the sales and customer success teams, along with strategic partners, can confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of GoCanvas.
- Participate effectively in product planning and strategy, bringing “voice of customer” insights into the product development process.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of overall experience in a product marketing function in a B2B environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field. Preference for being certified in Pragmatic Marketing or a comparable certification program.
- Demonstrated experience translating complex technical solutions into easy-to-digest information.
- Experience with product marketing frameworks, segmentation, buyer personas, buyer journey, and/or voice of the customer.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for product analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics with an understanding of KPIs.
- Proficient in successfully launching new products and exceeding business goals.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with demonstrated success in crafting compelling narratives that position a product and its features as disruptive forces in an industry.
- A compelling storyteller who can engage and educate customers and prospects with professionalism and effectively communicate business and technical decision-makers.
What Success Looks Like:
- Successful product launches driving high program ROI-focused metrics.
- Widely adopted sales collateral that leads to increasing our win-rate.
- Amplify awareness and penetration within our buyer personas.
So, What’s GoCanvas?
GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for businesses to automate how work is done, replacing outdated processes and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on smartphones and tablets, helping companies easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly, and gain real-time insight on their business operations. GoCanvas can be easily customized by all types of businesses to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help better connect with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers. Automating millions of workplace activities for well-known brands like Pepsi, Honda, and Red Bull means there's a good chance you have been around someone using GoCanvas in the past 24 hours, making us one of the fastest-growing mobile platforms in the world!
Our recent achievements as an organization include The 2020 Golden Bridge Award for Company Rethinking of the Year, and being named by Deloitte as one of the “Fast 500 Technology Companies” in 2017, 2018 and 2019 for tremendous company growth, Gold for “Fastest Growing Company” and Silver for the “Best Places to Work”, and last but definitely not least as one of the Best Places to Work in 2019 by Inc Magazine, The Washingtonian, and The Washington Business Journal!
What GoCanvas Brings
We believe hiring the right people is THE most important thing we do. We take our values seriously and look for these traits in everyone we hire: Empathy, Innovation, Authenticity, Impactful, Team Player and Cheeky/Fun Loving. We believe in giving people the freedom to work, but staying inspired by their important metrics, to think and act like owners of our business.
While we believe culture trumps perks, we are also proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet our team members’ needs and truly invest in you with:
- Unlimited Vacation Policy (also known as unlimited PTO)
- 13 Company-Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance (where the Employee Only level of coverage is free!)
- Dental and Vision Insurance with employer contribution
- Health Savings or Flexible Spending Account depending upon your medical plan selection
- Basic Term Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Parental Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (703) 547-8588.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
No 3rd party recruiting firms submitting candidates from job sites. This role is a #LI-Remote opportunity