Manage search engine optimization and marketing activities for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for development and execution of tangible, action-oriented SEO strategies. Key areas include content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on major search networks.
- Development of holistic SEO strategies through audit process and research
- Research and execution of keyword strategy for individual webpages and whole websites
- Optimize of copy and landing pages to drive high-quality organic traffic
- Develop and implement backlink building strategies
- Work in close coordination with the development team to correct any SEO technical issues that appear on a website
- Coordinate with the marketing team on content strategy
- Work with UX team to develop sitemaps that meet both SEO and UX best practices
- Identify changes in website architecture, content, and other SEO factors to increase keyword rankings and organic traffic
- Execute and report on delivered SEO and analytics strategies to internal and client teams
- Implement tracking through event tracking, leveraging Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Manage client relationship and expectations to ensure on-going and recurring engagements
- Explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives
- Assist in the discovery process to create client requirements including any of the following: organic search, inbound marketing channels, paid marketing, content requirements, automation technology needs and analytics
- Strength in SEO, SEM and analytics required
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console preferred
- Has exhibited a strong knowledge of capabilities and limitations of digital marketing strategies and tools used to drive ROI
- Experience with SEO and Analytics tools including Moz, SEMRush, Search Console, FireBase, ScreamingFrog, and other comparable tools.
- Comprehensive understanding of the changing SEO landscape (Google My Business, search ranking factors, etc) and its implications for various industries.
- Knowledge of mobile, web and tools to harness their full digital marketing potential
- Familiar with differences in developing digital marketing campaigns in lead gen, e-commerce, B2B and B2C
- Understands the importance of digital marketing KPI’s
- Capable of speaking to functions of various internal resources like developers and designers
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with A/B testing tools and processes
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience communicating with both business and technical audiences
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge user experience best practices
- The position will allow you to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office and will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Dog friendly office
- A flexible schedule
- Delicious catered monthly meetings
- Healthy/less-healthy snacks, beverages and coffee
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls, please
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!