Cookie Settings Allow
Security Marketing Manager
Job available in 13 locations
- Remote, Arizona, United States of America
- Remote, California, United States of America
- Remote, Colorado, United States of America
- Remote, Florida, United States of America
- Remote, Georgia, United States of America
- Remote, Indiana, United States of America
- Remote, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Remote, New York, United States of America
- Remote, Tennessee, United States of America
- Remote, Texas, United States of America
- Remote, Utah, United States of America
- Remote, District of Columbia, United States of America
- Remote, Washington, United States of America
- Share via email
- Share via Facebook
- Share via LinkedIn
- Share via twitter
Security Marketing Manager
Are you a phenomenal storyteller? If so, would you like to help tell the story of one of the most dynamic SaaS companies on Earth? We need a hardworking, persuasive dynamo with a solid understanding of information security to evangelize the strides we’re making to our growing customer base. Additionally, you’ll help advocate our principles and goals to varied internal audiences of varying levels of technical aptitude. This cross-functional process management role will require diplomacy, multimodal communication strategies, and the desire to build and maintain strong bridges.
What you get to do here
- Build, maintain, and refine public web pages relating to security and data privacy.
- Work with experts to create public-facing diagrams illustrating the data flows and infrastructure underpinning our core services.
- Strategize with leading stakeholders on how best to turn our successes into tangible documents and string narratives.
- Represent Zendesk by speaking or presenting at customer gatherings, industry conferences, webinars, etc.
- Develop internal messaging campaigns to better convey the aims and accomplishments of Zendesk Security to internal stakeholders.
- Assess and fill any gaps in comparison with industry leaders in terms of documentation or clarity of information.
- Conduct market research studies.
- Speak or present to prospects or customers in key deals when asked to do so.
What you bring to the role
- Top tier written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- A value for integrity, transparency, and brevity in all forms of communication.
- The ability to investigate a story and translate findings into a compelling narrative.
- An appetite for knowledge which will keep you current as we, and technology itself evolve.
- Validated and proven experience in a similar role with a security-specific focus by demonstrating examples of work.
- 6+ years experience working in a Marketing or Security team
- 3+ years experience writing documentation for a Security and or Marketing team
What we can do for you
- Provide you with the fast paced job experience that can only be had at a tip-of-the-spear SaaS company.
- Give you a home in a team that’s more like a family or gathering of friends.
- Present you with a space to build, grow, and own.
- Expose you to true innovators in the tech and business spaces.
- Compensate you fairly with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
Email this job to:
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.