EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
In your role as the Senior Content Analyst you will work to define, create and communicate content that drives product value and thought leadership to our target audience. We are looking for a proactive, organized, curious person who can manage a content calendar, stay on top of industry trends, write compelling content for different audiences, and activate and distribute content to support our marketing and sales performance goals. You will be our go to person to brainstorm compelling content ideas and how to communicate using several platforms like website, landing pages, campaigns, guides, white papers, blog posts and marketing emails.
About the role:
You’ll work cross-functionally with Product, Commercial(Sales and Post-Sales) teams to communicate the value of EBANX and the momentum of the Latin American market to different audiences within the company. The work you do will directly impact important business metrics, including brand awareness and education, lead conversions, sales pipeline movement, and programmatic expansion. Your core challenge will be to translate EBANX products and features in a compelling content that shows to the audience the value of our solution and the opportunity in Latin America.
What you’ll do:
- Work in partnership with Product and Commercial to find the right value proposition to the audience creating content assets that supports commercial;
- Write a variety of content assets, including, guides, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, sponsored content, and marketing emails;
- Manage the content of the main EBANX Global website to ensure the right messaging and product understanding for the audience.
- Develop a messaging framework about EBANX products to reach the target personas among different verticals;
- Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, Product ,Sales, Account management and Content teams to identify new content opportunities;
- Supports Enterprise, Mid-Market and Account Management areas with content about EBANX solution and products;
- Track results and performance of content marketing activities to inform which content is the best performing and has the biggest influence on the sales cycle.
- A track record of creating B2B content that drives performance: You should be able to share 3 pieces of content you are most proud of and why?
- Excellent writer, with the ability to craft a compelling story. Advanced English is mandatory;
- Ability to stay on top of trends and insights across the LatAm market, our buyers, and the payment landscape and incorporate into our content strategy;
- Ability to work with third party vendors, including content distribution platforms and freelancers;
- Strong collaboration – ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and within the Global Marketing team; a fundamental understanding of the role of transparency and teamwork;
- Ability to write all different formats of content for a variety of audiences, and define their success metrics: ad copy, long form articles, case studies, reports, presentations, emails and more;
- Love what you're doing. Excited by new challenges and thinking outside of the box.
What else would we like to see?
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics;
- Experience on translating the value of products and services;
- Knowledge of the payments industry;
- Attentive to detail;
- Organization and prioritization forward: You love Miro, Asana, and Trello boards;
- Team player mindset;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.