Blueshift is a fast-growing San Francisco-based SaaS company, trusted by top consumer brands like Discovery, Udacity, Houzz, StitchFix, and more, to deliver truly personal, relevant, and engaging customer experiences across every marketing channel.
We’re growing quickly and looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our small, but mighty in-house Brand and Creative team! This is a hands-on role where you’ll be brainstorming creative concepts, creating content for a wide variety of mediums, and helping shape and evolve the Blueshift brand as we grow.
The ideal candidate is flexible, proactive, and full of great ideas with a passion for storytelling, they are confident and capable of leading the creative process from ideation to delivery and above all, they have mastered how to create crisp, approachable, and action-driving content.
What you’ll do
You will be part of a dynamic team of creatives and marketers responsible for crafting content that helps attract and retain our customers. Projects include thought leadership pieces, website copy, blog posts, email campaigns, landing pages, podcast and digital ad copy, social posts, and more.
- Within your first 30 days, you’ll become immersed in Blueshift’s brand, marketing, and content strategies, as well as our internal style guide.
- By month three, you’ll be the expert on B2B and martech-focused copy at Blueshift. You’ll take on significant content creation projects, and you’ll have enough knowledge to help your team optimize processes. You’ll continue to build on and own the Blueshift voice. You’ll be able to audit the current style guide, help your team learn how to best create engaging copy, and refine processes for Blueshift content creation.
- By month six, you will be working closely with subject matter experts to create long-form, authoritative thought leadership articles, and Blueshift Smart Guides, and provide recommendations to scale copy creation and evolve the content strategy.
What we’re looking for:
While we are working remotely for the foreseeable future, we're looking for someone located in the US that can work closely with teams in our Charlotte and San Francisco offices.
- 5+ years of experience writing clear, concise marketing copy
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant, published writing samples across a variety of different projects and mediums
- Exceptional writing, editing, and project management skills
- Experience thinking strategically about creative concepts and implementation across multiple channels
- Experience developing content marketing pieces, including SEO and paid media
- Experience concepting and executing projects with multiple stakeholders and collaborating closely across functional teams
What sets you apart
- Experience creating, editing, and publishing content in a web-based content management system
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience working with startups or agency focused on B2B
- Experience writing in the marketing technology space
What you’ll love about Blueshift
Our headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district, but we also have offices in Charlotte, London, and Pune and we’re totally remote-friendly— so you can work wherever you’re at your best.
Along with an incredible team, Blueshift offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, life, vision, and dental insurance, creative team-building events, 401K retirement programs, and more.
- Named to Deloitte's Fast 500 Tech Companies
- Gartner Cool Vendor in AI Marketing
- Built-In San Francisco’s 50 Tech Companies You Should Know
- G2 Crowd Leader in CDPs
- MARTECH “Best Overall Marketing Automation Platform” for 2020