Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know ourcustomers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
The Digital Advertising team is looking for a Senior Paid Social Media Buyer with a deep background in social media planning and buying to join our Display Team. You will partner with our Channel Strategy Team, Media Operations/ Analytics teams as well as external partners to translate business objectives into impactful social media plans that are run effectively to goal. These plans will focus on social media direct response marketing to meet CPA/ ROAS efficiency guidelines set by the business. While this role will mostly focus on DR marketing, a knowledge of brand-building and mass-awareness social media campaign strategy will be useful as well. The ideal candidate possesses an extensive knowledge of media planning, campaign optimization and media analytics with platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with Channel Strategists to translate market objectives into localized quarterly media plans.
- Set up, monitor and optimize these paid social campaigns across multiple partners to achieve target CPA/ target ROAS objectives while scaling investments as much as possible.
- Lead ongoing weekly and quarterly reporting on social media campaign performance, surfacing key findings and trends to the broader team and external partners.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other similar tools to analyze site traffic behavior and both attributed and incremental conversion data for your campaigns.
- Lead execution of holdout testing utilizing conversion lift studies across partners like Facebook to prove out the incremental impact of media.
- Cultivate relationships with key external partners and identify untapped testing opportunities to evolve our social buying approach.
- Assist media operations team in QA of partner conversion data and pixel set up as needed, as well as partner billing reconciliation each month.
- Look out for market trends and industry benchmarks; build POVs to be shared with broader marketing partners.
- 3+ years demonstrated ability with social media planning and buying.
- Deep knowledge of major media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and TikTok is critical; heavy focus on direct response campaigns set-up, analysis and optimization best-practices in these platforms.
- Experience conducting partner holdout testing within these platforms.
- Experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick),DCO vendors and with research tools such as @Plan or comScore.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics) and analytical thinking; emphasis on analyzing data to make informed decisions.
Nice to Have:
- Positive relationship building and interpersonal skills with internal and media vendors.
- Knowledge of brand building and mass-awareness media campaign strategy will be helpful as well though the primary focus will be direct response advertising.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.