Passionate about Health & Wellness? Want to help improve the lives of people everyday? Want to help build and scale a business?
At MyFitnessPal, we believe health starts with what you eat. We provide tools, resources and support to enable users to reach their health goals. The Marketing team at MyFitnessPal collaborates with all business units to help drive our business forward and help our users achieve their goals. As part of the User Acquisition team, you will help drive rapid and sustainable growth in creative and compelling ways.
We are looking for a data-driven and customer-centric growth marketer to develop and execute the User Acquisition strategy for MyFitnessPal. This person will own the metrics and strategy for a channel (or set of channels), closely collaborate with our in-house creative team on creative strategy and execution, as well as help build and mentor a growing team of UA managers as they carry out our channel strategy.
• Collaborate with the UA team to set acquisition goals and strategy for MyFitnessPal
• Initially help manage a performance agency, but longer term master and own 1 or more digital channels
• Seek out, test, and scale new channels, tools, or initiatives - if you think you can make a channel work profitably we will never stop you. We love pioneering new and exciting initiatives.
• Perform deep quantitative inquiries to identify and capitalize on the most effective growth strategies
• Share your learnings by leading meetings with executives
• Work closely with our in-house creative team to develop new ads based on your learnings and strategy
• Build relationships with ad agencies, publishers, and networks to refine our understanding of what tactics work, and act on those findings through managing testing roadmaps
• Set up efficient systems and processes to manage user acquisition campaigns in a fast-paced environment
• Closely collaborate with multiple teams across MyFitnessPal and wear many hats
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of full-time experience managing paid acquisition campaigns
• Knowledge of campaign management in App store, Google AdWords and/or Facebook/Instagram
• Strong analytics capabilities and a deep understanding of data analysis and science
• Experience analyzing marketing metrics in Excel and arriving at actionable recommendations
• Independently driven, highly creative, and intellectually humble
• Experience managing multiple vendors, agencies and/or clients
• Great cross-functional collaborator and communicator
• Experience managing/leading a team or supervising junior team members