Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
Full Time · Remote (North America)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing to build a world-class customer relationship management operation as the main scaled interface between Unstoppable Domains and its end users in a 3 billion+ addressable consumer market.
You will develop and lead Unstoppable Domains‘ global user engagement strategy across all direct and indirect touchpoints. You will ensure that we deliver personalized messages and experiences through the right channels at the right time in order to inform, encourage and delight our users. You will relentlessly innovate to maximize every user’s satisfaction, retention and lifetime value.
The role requires a passion for business growth and consumer experiences, curiosity about blockchain technology and its ecosystem, and intimacy with user data modeling and CRM technologies. Your ability to thoughtfully prioritize and collaborate seamlessly with teams across Product Management, Tech, Revenue, Partner, Acquisitions and Brand Marketing will be key to your success in this role. Startup experience is a plus!
- Obsessed with customer behaviors, experiences and satisfaction.
- Eager to interpret complex, ambiguous data sets to identify signals and build engagement strategies that alleviate frictions at every stage of the user relationship with Unstoppable Domains.
- Passionate about innovation in technology, channels and tools in your area of expertise.
- Adept at multichannel execution across all owned & operated properties in collaboration with digital media owners.
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and able to constantly switch gears between the big picture and specific deliverables, while never losing sight of results.
- Ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done, while methodically progressing through your roadmap towards a north star.
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role in a scale-up environment, and you will need to nurture warm relationships across all functional individuals and teams.
- Design our first ever campaigns, launch tests and scale evergreen programs that engage large user cohorts around the world to drive user happiness, revenue, retention and lifetime value.
- Optimize cross-channel engagement tactics across always-on programs and campaign flights to improve user onboarding, adoption, up-selling, cross-selling, churn prevention and recovery.
- Collaborate with appropriate analysis & data science experts to define and refine segmentation, targeting, testing and measurement plans.
- Interface with creative teams and/or agencies to help define and launch on-brand creative executions.
- Lead data requirements definition with other appropriate functions to induct behavioral data into the marketing automation solutions, building signal-led propensity and next best action models as required.
- Define marketing journey orchestration and automation tech requirements that inform the martech roadmap; manage solution and service providers to optimize day-to-day operations within ROI constraints.
- Over time, build structures and a lean model to govern the way global and local lifecycle marketing teams will operate in countries around the world.
- 6+ years experience in Lifecycle Marketing within a global environment.
- Broad affinity with digital consumer technology; experience in blockchain and understanding of the crypto ecosystem is a plus.
- Proven track record in shifting user growth metrics by implementing data-driven lifecycle marketing, customer marketing and retention, and testing frameworks at scale.
- Strong grasp of marketing automation solutions including CDP, Analytics, CRM, ESP, journey orchestration and other digital marketing technology stack components.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills - including copywriting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- An understanding of both consumer and partner / business-to-business engagement marketing is a plus.