Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
Your job is three fold: evaluate/select/customize technology to enable effective marketing, ensure high quality and help colleagues access that data to enable smarter decisions, and assist in marketing analysis/planning/strategy. Within the Marketing Operations Senior Manager role, you may be focused on a specific area of marketing (i.e. Sales, Events/Campaigns, Digital, etc.), infrastructure or data analysis depending on the needs of the team.
- Optimize existing marketing technology and the entire tool stack
- Evaluate new marketing technology that can enable growth faster and more efficiently
- Create documentation that guides the marketing team in their use of marketing software tools.
- Train the marketing team on marketing software tools.
- Audit use of marketing software tools with an eye towards continually improving how they are configured.
- Learning tools that marketing has in place to act as backup on various systems as needed
- Assist to provision licenses for base entitlements to appropriate team members
Marketing data stewardship
- Assisting with data cleanliness in the various systems, merging like records, researching causes of bugs in order to correct processes
- Cleansing, enriching and uploading prospect lists from various events
- Building smart lists in Marketo to aid in geographic and account based marketing efforts
- Help develop and document processes across marketing that facilitate efficiency, effectiveness, and accurate data collection.
- Review data quality across key dimensions that are used to evaluate its marketing performance.
- Where data quality is lacking, identify the root cause and address systematically with improved processes.
- Providing support to team with ad hoc analysis and/or the underlying data as needed
- Measure the marketing department's contribution to the sales pipeline, and assess their performance throughout the entire funnel.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and content, including ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Measure the ratio of customer acquisition cost to customer lifetime value, by marketing tactic.
- Assist with data-driven budgeting, planning, and strategy
- 5-7 years of marketing operations experience, including more technical expertise.
- Power user of marketing automation software required (Marketo preferred, certification is plus).
- Power user of CRM software required (Salesforce preferred, admin credentials are a plus).
- Experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions such as LeanData, PathFactory and Outreach.
- You are obsessed with making customers happy. You know that the slightest trouble in getting started with a product can ruin customer happiness.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills, including ability to concisely present project deliverables.
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance.
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- You are team-centric
- You're a self starter, willing to read and watch in order to learn
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.