The Senior Manager of Marketing Operations & Strategy will be instrumental in developing initiatives that contribute directly to the marketing team’s growth, and will help provide direction to improve the efficacy of the Marketing team. This is a highly visible role that will interact with cross functional groups throughout HubSpot and the Marketing Leadership team. This integral role requires a natural ability to build strong, trusting partnerships across the Marketing team and broader HubSpot organization while driving key initiatives, cross-functional projects and ensuring effective communications and deliverables. This person should be a highly resourceful individual who thrives in a fast-moving, complex environment.
- Plan, participate in and assist with the strategic and tactical business planning & implementation requiring close communication and interaction with senior leaders to ensure goals and objectives are well executed.
- Oversees big cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives, working with appropriate business areas and a variety of stakeholders as necessary.
- Act as a strategic thought partner to our CMO and Marketing Leadership team
- Responsible for creating internal communications on behalf of CMO and owns all team-wide communications for the Marketing team
- Responsible for day-to-day team operations and strategically improving marketing team operations
- Responsible for cultivating the culture and community of the Marketing team through strategic projects and initiatives
- Liaison with key stakeholders across the business on team function & operations
- Prepare and facilitate Marketing Staff & Leadership meetings, agendas, actions items and follow up
- Coordinate and plan agendas for various levels of meetings throughout Marketing and own follow-up
- Propose the creation of new systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Participate in headcount planning through partnership with Recruiting, Finance, and HR
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred) in a relevant field and/or 10+ years relevant experience
- Highly developed proficient communication & presentations skills
- Practical working experience in growth strategy implementation, strategic planning
- Experience in building positive relationships and influencing executive audiences
- Experience in complex, mission-critical program management
- Experience leveraging data to use data to drive recommendations
- Passion for B2B & SaaS business models
- Ability to navigate successfully within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment- versatility across multiple corporate functions
- Consulting background in marketing strategy, communications or business operations, a plus
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.