At HubSpot, our mission is to help millions of organizations grow better and we need exceptional leaders to help us do that. You’ll lead a team responsible for the positioning, strategy and ongoing demand for HubSpot’s products.
This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll get to work closely with stakeholders across the product, marketing, sales, services and support teams globally.
In this role, you will:
- Know HubSpot’s platform inside and out (Past experience in the SaaS space is a plus)
- Orchestrate campaigns and product releases, working with the broader marketing team and other cross-functional departments to reach millions through our various channels
- Serve as a coach and a leader helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their career goals and the company’s goals
- Act as a strategic thought partner for the product and enablement teams
- Roll up your sleeves when necessary to contribute to the success of releases and campaigns
- Contribute to the development of team infrastructure (process, templates, trainings, etc) that will help the team scale globally and be more efficient
- Use market research and competitive intelligence to define and evolve the way we position our products in the market
We are looking for people who:
- Are skilled storytellers and strategic thinkers who can develop compelling, differentiated and memorable narratives for any product, and coach others to do the same.
- Have a track record at managing complex projects independently and successfully.
- Embrace change. Things are constantly changing at HubSpot. You need to be open to and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Are highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Have a track record of interpreting data and research to make decisions.
- Have experience working with product teams and sales teams.
- Are a strong presenter and communicator with experience interacting with executives
- Excel at working through complexity across teams to achieve a shared goal.
- Have experience developing a team of direct and indirect reports of varying career levels.
- Experience in the high tech and SaaS space is preferred.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.