Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the Internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development. Fastly’s customers include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Vimeo, Pinterest, The New York Times, and GitHub.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
Senior Marketing Manager
Fastly is expanding our campaign marketing function to support expansion in our Enterprise business! We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to support demand gen efforts for the NA Enterprise organization. In this role, you will be developing, implementing and executing demand gen programs that fuel the sales pipeline. This role leads the industry specific campaign strategy and execution, working cross functionally, thinking with your buyer personas in mind, monitoring and optimizing for scale, and always evolving to help drive business at Fastly. Candidates must operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical level, spearheading programs that create pipeline growth for Enterprise accounts.
What You'll Do
- Understand the state of our sales funnel and work collaboratively with industry marketing and NA sales teams to identify the levers to meet growth targets and increase velocity of deal progression
- Assemble, execute, and communicate the marketing campaign plan
- Run industry campaign calendar that delivers a steady cadence of programs, new assets, sales events, and tradeshows promoted across channels
- Analyze and communicate program performance to key internal partners, including marketing leadership and sales, and work to optimize those programs
- Effectively measure progress towards funnel metrics, penetration of target accounts, and optimize efforts to achieve goals
- Help map buyer’s journeys through all available channels and work with a cross-functional team to implement programs that better meet each of our target personas with the content they most need
What We're Looking For
- Track record of exceeding pipeline goals in a high-growth environment
- Loves collaborating with sales teams and technical subject matter experts
- Proven success in running high-quality events on time and on budget (including digital events)
- Excellent project management skills to keep the campaign train on schedule
- Thought leadership webinar conceptualization, promotion, and coordination
- 8+ years relevant enterprise marketing experience ideally targeting IT leadership, developers, and/or security practitioners
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written)
- Creative, out of the box problem solver
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation, CRM, analytics and reporting technologies
We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.