Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As a Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll lead a team and deliver operational success to support Dropbox’s Integrated Lifecycle Marketing team and programs. As the owner of your function, there’s so much space to build processes, manage and organize the data, create playbooks, improve deliverability, to improve the overall lifecycle marketing program creation to customer conversion and retention journey.
- Partner and collaborate with marketing, product/sales, engineering teams, and 3rd-party vendors in developing and managing event and attribute data capabilities for executing highly personalized marketing campaigns
- Develop and optimize production and workflow processes, SLAs, and other key performance indicators to ensure the work is performed efficiently, timely, and with high-quality
- Own transactional campaign planning, development, execution, and support
- Oversee end of life communications for products and features
- Manage email deliverability and global compliance, understand the impact of deliverability on core company metrics, and guide relevant projects to success
- 8+ years of marketing automation experience creating B2B or B2C scaled automated lifecycle journeys (across email, in product, mobile) with a particular focus on system and data connections
- Strong project management skills; results-focused with impactful execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing) and driving alignment in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrable skills with internal and 3rd party marketing automation solutions (Braze, Iterable, Marketo, etc.) and sales CRMs such as Salesforce
- Agile project management experience, including running sprints, retros, and maintaining JIRA boards
- Knowledge of email regulations; CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, and other local variations
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic issues in HTML
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)