Who We Are:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on creating customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. The Vistaprint Corporate Solutions team creates self-service platforms for small to mid size businesses, allowing them to provide an in-house digital storefront for up to 40,000 unique products. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will tackle a full range of marketing projects and campaigns across the buyers' journey from acquisition to retention concerning our commercial mid-market corporate audience, as well as our promotional calendar for our strategic account audience. We keep the customer at the center of everything we do, favor a strong balance of analytical and creative thinking, and consistently strive to deliver the utmost value for our customers and the Vistaprint business overall!
What You Will Do:
- Assist in optimizing and developing lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Define and own our promotional calendar for our strategic account audience.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop content for marketing collateral ranging from email, white papers, landing pages, and more.
- Lead brainstorms and aid the development of ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help craft future marketing strategies.
- Partner with the inside sales team to communicate marketing updates and collect feedback.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Collaborate with creative and other teams across the organization, including product, pricing, sales, and the Vistaprint NA Marketing team.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo platform a plus.
- 2+ years' experience in product marketing/management or related marketing experience.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.