Who We Are
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled product marketer who will be a key member of the Nacelle Product Marketing team. In the role, you will be responsible for creating compelling thought leadership themes, messages, and GTM, launch and release programs that position the value of Nacelle products to business buyers.
To be successful as a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be a strong storyteller who has the ability to distill technical capabilities and customer momentum into impactful marketing that inspires buyer audiences to take action. You will love crafting positioning and messaging that forms the centerpiece of best-in-class content journeys. You will possess a balanced blend of strategic and analytical thinking, understanding of the eCommerce space, and marketing acumen that allows them to produce well formed go-to-market plans.
This role will report directly to the SVP of Product Marketing and will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
The Impact You'll Have:
In your first 90 days...
- Dug into existing assets and added finish and polish
- Become familiar with the go to market motion and customer profile and set into action a plan to orchestrate positioning and messaging across the buyer journey
In your first 6 months...
- Orchestrated a cycle of driving the creation of assets/engagements that support a targeted buyer journey
- Impacted pipe generation and maturation from your efforts
- Initiated process to scale team and resources
In your first year...
- Have scaled resources to address additional use cases or other market challenges
- Craft positioning that defines a differentiated offering in the minds of the business buyer.
- Develop effective messaging that resonates with the business buyer.
- With other PMM collaborate on product launches and releases to articulate the value of the latest offerings to the business buyer.
- Drive demand and adoption of our product through campaign activities in collaboration with the wider marketing team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets, including their buyer personas and buying centers, key use cases, and customer needs.
- Work day-to-day with product management and business development leaders becoming the go-to subject matter expert for our evolving products and platform capabilities.
- Develop go-to-market strategies that aid the investment direction of our roadmap, and run point on the launch journey for our new products.
- Explain the value of our platform in consumable ways to our selling channels via sales playbooks and other enablement materials.
- Take a hands-on role authoring marketing collateral such as solution briefs, blog posts, videos, webinars, presentations, and sales enablement kits.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of enterprise software product marketing experience
- Prior experience in marketing, sales, or customer support/success
- Track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers
- Proven track record to set strategy and work plan in the face of ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to leveraging the assets that product marketing creates
- Enjoys working closely with all team members to create compelling programs
- Ambition and drive to lead a business to success
Nice to Have:
- Ecommerce experience
- Hands-on development or project management experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration