Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
**Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will craft and evangelize unique, data-backed, and differentiated narratives for our products. You will work closely with our Product Management, Design and Engineering teams to build a differentiated and compelling product offering that solves critical pain points for our customers. You will work with our Marketing and Sales teams to share that narrative with the market through integrated campaigns, launches, sales enablement and investor events. Above all, you will become the foremost expert on our product offerings and on the customer, understanding both at a deep level and championing them in conversations with internal teams and leaders, as well as external stakeholders such as press and analysts.
This is a highly cross-functional, senior level role, and applicants will be expected to interface with a broad array of internal teams as well as senior leaders and executives from both HelloSign and Dropbox.
- Product Positioning and Messaging – Craft product messaging and positioning documents that serves as the keystone for internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, web copy, solution briefs, presentations and press releases.
- Thought Partner to Product Management - Serve as a key partner to the product management and engineering teams, helping them craft and modify our roadmap based on customer and user feedback, as well as market and competitive trends
- Product Launch and GTM – Evangelize internal teams to launch key features and products to the market, including building sales plans, campaigns, PR/AR briefings and a launch plan.
- Content and Campaign Support - Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for outbound programs. Ensure product narratives resonate with your customer and speak to their challenges and pain points.
- Integrations Marketing – Work closely with Dropbox teams to design a ‘better together’ story for our integrated market offerings
- Sales enablement – Enable our global Sales and Channel teams to sell HelloSign products to the market through trainings, coaching and materials
- Thought leadership & advocacy- Be an external (and internal) thought leader about the market, contributing regularly on the company’s blog and other social media outlets. Deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events that highlight how our products solve real problem sets.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience in Product Marketing or Product Management
- You have experience working in highly complex companies with multiple products and teams
- You have experience working on both pre-build and post-build projects
- You have experience launching products, developing messaging and product positioning
- You have experience with customer segmentation, market analysis and building business cases to improve the customer and user experience
- You are a self-starter and are solution-oriented, and can operate at a high level with senior-level stakeholders
- You are a team-player first and foremost, and believe great things come from collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)