The SEO Analyst performs website audits and develops related recommendations to ensure SEO best practice compliance. The SEO Analyst reports directly to the SEO Director.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Performs website audits and develops related recommendations to ensure SEO best practice compliance.
- Provides competitive and market opportunity analyses as they relate to search intent, competitor niche saturation, backlink profiles, and SERP anomalies.
- Develops monthly performance reports using programs like Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Excel and others as needed.
- Collaborates and works closely with the account teams to ensure key objectives are met while ensuring brand consistency.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- Professional work experience in a related role
Proven success in utilizing analytics platforms and data to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action against business goals
- Proven ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to understand search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and deliver reports or recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable functioning in spaces with high ambiguity and adapt easily to changing environments
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Business or a related field.
Terakeet provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.