Superside is looking for an ambitious SEO Manager to help us generate awareness about Superside and our differentiators. From helping generate traffic from existing content marketing efforts to coming up with new ideas to hardness high-quality search intent, this role will be key in helping Superside reach our ICP.
This position will own a key function in a marketing team that has proven its ability to drive rapid growth from $1M-$10M ARR, and be part of our ongoing growth journey from $10M to $100M ARR and beyond.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the keyword strategy owner, and translate this at an execution level for blog and lead gen content as well as other landing pages
- Continually optimize existing content for Search and helping the content team structure published editorial content
- Inform the content marketing and product marketing team of opportunities so new content can be created to capitalize on these opportunities
- Set up our backlink building program in order to improve our domain authority. You can build a team of contractors or outsource to a trusted third party
- Analyze competitors and find new off-site and on-site opportunities to sustain organic channel growth
- Monitor and report on the performance of SEO action initiatives
- Pay attention to the SEO landscape, including algorithm updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor techniques.
INTENDED CAREER PATH
Head of SEO or Head of Demand Generation/Growth
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field—we are open to all curious people
- 3+ years of experience working in an SEO and/or digital marketing capacity
- Experienced level of knowledge with tools such as Screaming Frog, AHREFS, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Demonstrable experience of building, running and managing successful high ROI organic search strategies and tactics
- Ownership mentality. You’re not just “providing a service”. Where possible, you will own projects and programs start to finish
- Experience in the design space is a huge plus
- B2B SaaS experience is a huge plus
WHY JOIN US?
- We are a global company with 140+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup-mode and scaling quickly
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world
- We value employee development; and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creative at the forefront of marketing
Superside is an always-on design company that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By combining top designers and project managers from all over the world, with purpose-built tech and the rigor of DesignOps, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers including PUMA, Shopify, Amazon, Prime Gaming, Autodesk, Outbrain, LVMH and more.
Trusted by scale-ups and enterprise teams, Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with 100+ employees located all around the world spanning 57 countries and 19 timezones. To learn more, visit www.superside.com.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!